- Born: Feb 5, 1991
- Interests. Well I’m not saying I’m great at it, but I live and breathe to write. I absolutely love writing. I am also a book hound, music maven (I have a 3 year old blog called Thieves By Tuesday*), and an artsy fartsy. Watching good recent and old movies are kind of my thing, and TV shows like Breaking Bad, Castle, Games of Thrones, True Blood, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Suits, Veronica Mars, The Good Wife, Boston Legal, Arrested Development etc. are my choice partners for couch potato-ing. People and food are also included.
- One day I’m going to these places (1, 2, 3) and live inthis home with my future husband, three kids and a Corgi named Kafka.
- I am in love with too many fictional characters (Batman, Sherlock Holmes), celebrities and random faces that I don’t think I might have a future in marriage. But it doesn’t mean I’m losing hope though! DON’T. FAIL. ME. UNIVERSE!
- Some people comment on why I post random images of body parts and diseases. Well here’s why! I’m a registered nurse, and I’m planning to to take up medicine. My posts are extremely confusing because they’re primarily involve with everything culture. I also love science! C’mon, I wouldn’t have enslaved myself for 4 years in nursing then put myself up to more or less 10 years of reading tons of Med-related books if I never was into it, right?
- Why The Cosmic Bean? I’ve first come across the word cosmic in my early teenage years of reading novels and I fell in love with it. Now, I wanted Haruki Murakami’s Sputnik Sweetheart for my blog name but unfortunately I wasn’t the first one to have that brilliant idea so I guess I’m stuck with this!
- I’m not too fond of labels, but it’s how people define themselves these days. So to amuse the general population, I’m gonna say I’m a realist with a dash of optimism.
- I’m not high maintenance but I like dressing up for special events from time to time. Mama must’ve seen the future that I’ll be 5 feet and a couple of inches tall so she got me used to wearing platform heels (which I am absolutely used to and can run a numerous flights of stairs in. I don’t kid).
- My love for Haruki Murakami and Stephen King will never go away. Same goes for anything that has words in it.
- For the curious, I’m Roman Catholic. I know you won’t stereotype me, because I know you’re a lot smarter than bigots.
- I also love fashion. I got my 1st copies of current magazine favorites like W, Vogue Italy and Vogue US and Elle when I was 13. This gal is an inspiration. Read about her here.
- Vices? I’m an occasional drinker. What’s my poison? Red wine and tequila. Can’t stand beer.